Highland Hospital’s Gastroentrology (GI) team expertly treats digestive ailments, performs potentially life-saving screenings such as the colonoscopy, and is certified to handle emergencies. The diverse staff of friendly, highly trained physicians, nurses and technicians provide first-class endoscopic services using state-of-the-art equipment.
Some highlights of our service include:
- Expert care in all areas of gastrointestinal and liver disease including inflammatory bowel disease and advanced cirrhosis, using a patient-centered approach.
- All specialists are board certified in gastroenterology.
- We have both in-hospital and outpatient services.
- Our new GI endoscopy laboratory is outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment.
- We offer a specialized clinic dedicated to treating hepatitis C.
We perform thousands of endoscopic procedures yearly.