Highland Hospital offers a multi-dimensional substance abuse program that includes recovery and case management for drug and alcohol related problems.
Our intensive Day Care Rehabilitation is tailored for pregnant women and mothers up for 60 days postpartum.
We also offer a group-focused outpatient drug free program that is open to both men and women.
- Comprehensive assessment
- Recovery planning
- One-on-one counseling
- Relapse prevention groups
- Drug and alcohol education
- Physical exams;
- And drug testing
Our case management team helps patients:
- Develop a healthy lifestyle
- Locate housing or a live-in recovery program
- Develop parenting skills
- Complete your education, get job training, find employment
- Reunite with your family, if necessary
Our support services team also offers:
- Anger management
- Parenting classes
- Mental health services
- HIV education and testing
- Clean and sober outings